All personal information that we collect about you will be recorded, used and protected by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation and this Notice. We may collect the following information about you when you enquire about our services directly through the online contact forms on our website, on email, or in person: Name; Address; Email address; Telephone number; Details of your enquiry.
We may process your information where it is in our legitimate interests do so as an organisation and without affecting your interests, rights and freedoms, for example:
- To administer, provide and communicate with you about products and services you request or have expressed an interest in;
- For record keeping purposes;
- To create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences;
- To personalise marketing communications to you according to your preferences;
- To provide you with legal and other services that you request;
- To operate, troubleshoot, and improve our digital services;
- To send you newsletters, legal updates, marketing communications, and other information or materials that may interest you;
- To understand how people use our digital services, including by generating and analysing statistics including sharing data with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as web-hosting companies, mailing vendors, analytics providers, event hosting services, and information technology providers.
- As we believe reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with our legal obligations; respond to legal process or requests for information issued by government authorities or other third parties; or protect your, our, or others’ rights.
When you interact with our digital platforms, we may also automatically collect the following information about your visit:
- How you have reached our digital platform and the internet protocol (IP) address you have used;
- Your browser type, versions and plug-ins and your operating system;
- Your journey through our digital platform, including which links you click on and any searches you made, how long you stayed on a page and other page interaction information;
- Some of our digital platforms may require that you enter a password or other information in order to access certain features, and we collect such credentials when you enter them;
- Information collected in any forms that you complete on our platforms.
We do not process special categories of personal data for marketing purposes. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share information that reasonably identifies you or your organisation with unaffiliated entities for their independent use.
We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you. We will not use that information for purposes which are not clear when you provide your details.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you, the right to amend inaccurate personal data, the right to request us to delete your data, and the right to request a restriction on or object to the processing of personal data. Further information regarding your rights can be found at www.ico.org.uk.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary to reasonably fulfil the purposes for which we collect the information and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
If, in the future, you no longer wish to receive communications from us, or if you wish to contact us to discuss your data rights, please email us at: email@example.com
Please note that this website may contain links to third party websites / digital platforms which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our own digital platforms. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each and every other website / digital platform that you visit. We use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by the browser on your computer’s hard drive and they are used to record how you navigate websites on each visit. Should you wish to deny or block the use and saving of cookies from our website onto your computer’s hard drive, you should take steps within your web browser’s security settings to block cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
The internet is not a secure medium. Although we have endeavoured to protect the security of the information we collect and process, we cannot ensure the security of data transmitted to or from our website via the internet. Any transmission is at your own risk (including the sending or receiving of email messages). We will use our best endeavours to make our web site as secure as is reasonably possible by engaging security techniques to protect data from unauthorised access by users inside and outside the web site.
We use industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, including encryption, ‘firewalls’ and Secure Socket Layers. We do not claim impliedly or expressly that our websites are secure.
This website uses the following cookies:
This cookie allows us to see information on website user activities including, but not limited to, page views, source, and time spent on website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as statistics, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy.
Using Google Adwords code we are able to see which areas of our paid search budget are operating effectively, allowing us to make better use of our budget.
Response Tap Call tracking
This is used to generate dynamic phone numbers, which helps us track how you found our website when you call us. This helps us control and direct our marketing efforts.
We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages. This allows us to provide targeted advertising, through using third party vendors, based on past visits to our website.